- The information provided by the user through the website or in any form is solely by the interest and responsibility of the provider for the services provided by the www.bharatdigimart.com, We safeguard the information provided by the user with care. When you are visiting www.bharatdigimart.com, you’re trusting us with your information by consenting to the practices described in this privacy statement.
- To provide the better services up to the extent and maintain the effective communication as a part of that, we collect and use fraction of your personal information like names (Person or Organization or body or Institution or Products or Services etc.), communication numbers (Mobile number or Phone number or any number which is used to communicate to the purpose), electronic communication IDs and content (Emails, web content etc.), location or geographic information, designation or levels of the person or entities, specifications of the products or services, images of the products or services, profile identification images of the contact personnel or any other information needed to meet the requested services.
- To protect the information collected from our customers, we use possible security measures and controls to avoid alteration and loss of information. We adhere to the strict security guidelines and practices, and suggested to access through secured tunnel https://www.bharatdigimart.com
- For better understanding, communication and relevance of information we link to the external websites from www.bharatdigimart.com in some cases as required. We are NOT responsible for the content or privacy practices of those linked websites.
- Our business partners or authorized personnel may access the information provided by our customers or interested parties to perform their defined functions, as requested, but may not be used for other purposes.
- We gather and use the information collected for Resolving disputes, Gathering business enquiries and responding timely, Detecting and differentiating between fraud and lawful deeds, Customizing your experience, Facilitating services offered to the user, Advertising and marketing, Informing you about the orders, Notifying you of any new deals, measuring customer interest in products and services.
- Disclosure of Information : Information of the user is an important part, which is used according to lawful terms and isn’t exposed to any illegal acts. The collected information may be shared among:(i) Affiliated Businesses: The connected businesses too may access your information, which ensures healthy coordination among parties. The information may be shared to improve personalised services, more relevancy and efficient services.(ii) Government Agencies: The private information of the user may be shared with the law enforcement or regulatory agencies as mandated for verification of identity or for detection, investigation and prosecution of offences.(iii) Service Providers : Third party service providers, who smoothen our job by fulfilling orders, delivering packages and providing customer service may share your personal information.(iv) Business Partners: The user information may be shared with the business partners of the site, who sends this business offers to the user. They use your information to improve he relevance of the products and customize user interests.The user information may be shared among the above mentioned entities for their respective purposes, you are in accord with the terms by agreeing to the privacy notice.
- Information related to Children : The website is not for the use of minors. If you are under the age of 18 years old, you are liable to avail the services of the www.bharatdigimart.com under parental guidance or involvement. We do not knowingly collect or maintain personal information of the persons under the age of 18. If such information has been submitted to the site while any interactions, we assume that you are assisted by your parent.
- Though over the internet no data transmission can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, we employ industry standard security measures to ensure information security. Unauthorized access is restricted and proper use of information is maintained. We recommend that the users do not share their site’s account password to any other, which is to ensure that only account holders access the site.
- We receive and store the information in the form of cookies whenever you interact with the www.bharatdigimart.com. We may use this information for efficient search results, related suggestions, internal analysis and other personalized content. The information provided by the user is retained as long as the information is required for the purpose of providing services to you or where the same I required for lawful proceedings or retained as required under any statutory enactments or applicable laws. User may edit or update the information provided by logging on to their accounts on the site. Users may also choose to deactivate their accounts or services at any time based on their interest. In such regard, the information sought to be deleted may remain with us in archival records for the purpose of statutory enactments or for lawful purposes. A ‘cookie’ is a small piece of data sent from the website and stored on the user’s computer by the user’s web browser while the user is browsing. The cookies doesn’t contain any of your personal information.
- www.bharatdigimart.com management reserves the rights of the decision in any of the subjective and or other related matters